Interested in becoming a vendor at the North Iowa Farmers Market? We’d love to have you!
Step 1: Please review our market rules and regulations
Please review the 2019 North Iowa Farmers Market Rules for the 2019 Season.
Our vendor options include:
- Full Season vendors (both days) – $135 per stall. The fee includes both Tuesdays and Fridays for the full season.
- Full Season (one day) – $85 per stall. This fee includes only one day a week for the full season.
- 10 Time Pass – $70 per stall. This fee is for the cost of attending market on any 10 dates during the season.
- Spring Season (May 21 – June 21, 10 dates) – $45 per stall. Good for only the dates indicated.
- One Day Pass – $10 per stall.
- One Free Pass for New Vendors
- Electricity: A limited number of electricity connections will be available for an additional fee of $25/year.
Note: ALL vendors must complete a vendor application with at least two week’s notice before attending, and receive approval from the NIFM Board.
Step 2: Create a Manage My Market Account to fill out our online application
We will begin accepting applications March 25th, 2019 for the 2019 market season. To fill out our vendor application: Please click here to access our application through Manage My Market. Please keep in mind, you will NOT be able to specifically apply for the North Iowa Farmers Market until March 24th. If you are new to Manage My Market, refer to our “Manage My Market cheat sheet.” Vendors that already have an account, DO NOT need to create a new application. Instead, sign in to your existing account to update your information and apply to the 2019 market.
If you are only looking for a one-time vending opportunity, or if you do not wish to use the online application, please fill out our NIFM One Day Application and return it to our Market Manager in person or mail it to: P.O. Box 16, Mason City, IA 50402. Reminder: ALL vendors must complete a vendor application with at least two week’s notice before attending, and receive approval from the NIFM Board.
Step 3: Fill out a Youth Vendor Application (if applicable)
Youth Vendor Application can also be accessed here. These applications are required if the vendor’s business is operated by someone under the age of 18, or if a youth under the age of 18 will be working in the booth and no adult will be present. Please send completed applications to:
North Iowa Farmers Market
PO Box 16
Mason City, IA 50402-0016
Step 4: Wait 🙂
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis starting in mid-April, so the earlier you get your application in, the better! The board will make contact with you directly in regards to the next steps and the status of your application.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.